from CRC Chrome
CRC Chrome, The Hard Chrome Plating Specialists. Hard Chrome is an electro-chemical process with unique properties that make it ideal for specific purposes, including... Repair and Restore Worn Parts. Increase Life of New Parts. Corrosion Protection. Abrasion Resistance. Excellent Release Properties... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Architectural / Construction; Automotive; Castings / Cast Metal; Commercial / Professional; Cement; Chemical / Material Processing; Electronics; Energy / Utilities; Food / Beverage; Government; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; Medical; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment; Security / Safety; Steel / Metal Mills; Vessels
- Capabilities: Abrasive Blasting
- Company Information: Since 1983, CRC Chrome has provided precision hard chrome plating services to a wide range of industries. We look forward to providing you with extraordinary customer service and the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
- Services: New or OEM Parts; Replating or Refinishing
from Sardello, Inc.
Blast Cleaning, shot/glass/sand. Burn-off/Thermal Cleaning. Aqueous Submerge Tanks. Degreasing including Vapor. Pressure/Spray Washing. Mass Finishing, tumble/vibratory. Crack Detection including MPI. Large and Small Bore Honing. Surface and Valve Grinding. Coating Removal and Surface Evaluation. [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Castings / Cast Metal; Commercial / Professional; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; OEM / Industrial; Steel / Metal Mills
- Capabilities: Abrasive Blasting; Sandblasting; Peening
- Company Information: Sardello, Inc., offers cleaning, remanufacturing and assembly services for a variety of parts in critical applications. By outsourcing your needs, you gain flexibility, productivity and predictability within your operations.
- Services: New or OEM Parts