Cement / Concrete Buffing and Polishing Services Datasheets
from CRC Chrome
CRC Chrome, The Hard Chrome Plating Specialists. Hard Chrome is an electro-chemical process with unique properties that make it ideal for specific purposes, including... Repair and Restore Worn Parts. Increase Life of New Parts. Corrosion Protection. Abrasion Resistance. Excellent Release Properties... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Architectural / Construction; Automotive; Cement; Castings / Cast Metal; Commercial / Professional; Chemical / Material Processing; Electronics; Energy / Utilities; Food / Beverage; Government; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; Medical; Steel / Metal Mills; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment; Security / Safety; Vessels
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Mirror Finishing
- Company Information: Since 1983, CRC Chrome has provided precision hard chrome plating services to a wide range of industries. We look forward to providing you with extraordinary customer service and the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys
from Products Finishing, Inc.
Industrial Plating Services. If you have any questions or would like to receive a Free Quote, give us a call anytime at 814-452-4887. Black Chrome Plating. Hard Chrome & Polymer Plating. Electroless Nickel Plating. Electroless Nickel and Teflon Plating. Armcoat Plating. Hard Chrome Plating. Mold... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Architectural / Construction; Automotive; Cement; Castings / Cast Metal; Chemical / Material Processing; Electronics; Energy / Utilities; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; Medical; Steel / Metal Mills; Mil-Spec; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Sanding or Grinding
- Company Information: Products Finishing, Inc.'s ability to provide machining, plating, grinding, polishing and surface treatments at one facility enhances turnaround time in today's "NEED IT NOW" environment. Serving the tool / die, steel mill, aerospace, nuclear industries.
- Certifications: MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD