Vessels (Tanks / Reactors) Buffing and Polishing Services Datasheets
from Central Electropolishing Co., Inc. - CELCO
Central Electropolishing Co., Inc is a highly regarded company in the field of electropolishing. CELCO has the knowledge, ability and staff to handle any size, shape or quantity of parts. CELCO is a regulatory control company. Each job has a traveler, which traces the component from arrival to... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Food / Beverage; Medical; Process Equipment; Vessels
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing
- Company Information: From the smallest pin, to the longest piece, or to the oddest shape, CELCO can provide the final finish your requirements demand. They offer over twelve years of experience in electropolishing, passivation, and oxygen cleaning.
- Certifications: FDA Registered; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; ASTM
from CRC Chrome
CRC Chrome, The Hard Chrome Plating Specialists. Hard Chrome is an electro-chemical process with unique properties that make it ideal for specific purposes, including... Repair and Restore Worn Parts. Increase Life of New Parts. Corrosion Protection. Abrasion Resistance. Excellent Release Properties... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Architectural / Construction; Automotive; Cement; Castings / Cast Metal; Commercial / Professional; Chemical / Material Processing; Electronics; Energy / Utilities; Food / Beverage; Government; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; Medical; Steel / Metal Mills; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment; Security / Safety; Vessels
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Mirror Finishing
- Company Information: Since 1983, CRC Chrome has provided precision hard chrome plating services to a wide range of industries. We look forward to providing you with extraordinary customer service and the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys
from Leonhardt Manufacturing
Polishing & Chrome Plating. Leonhardt's chrome plating and metal polishing services produce the highly decorative, shiny finishes for which the company has become known and clients rely upon. Excellence in manufacturing, rigorous quality control, and superior metal finishing processes are all... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Architectural / Construction; Automotive; Commercial / Professional; Food / Beverage; Government; Machine Tools; Marine; Medical; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment; Vessels
- Capabilities: Abrasive Flow Machining (AFM); Buffing / Polishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Peening; Sanding or Grinding
- Company Information: Leonhardt offers a full range of tubing fabrication capabilities, as well as services including sub assemblies, welding and brazing, metal finishing, metal stampings, prototyping, and supply chain management.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
from Samuel Pressure Vessel Group (SPVG)
The SPVG has a wide range of product finishing capabilities and equipment. Typical processes include bead blasting, automated mechanical polishing, and a dedicated facility for electro polishing. Our most common polishing process is mechanical or electro polishing. Bead blasting yields a uniform... [See More]
- Industry Served: Chemical / Material Processing; Energy / Utilities; Food / Beverage; Government; Maintenance; Marine; OEM / Industrial; Oil & Gas; Process Equipment; Vessels
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing; Mirror Finishing; Sanding or Grinding
- Company Information: The Samuel Pressure Vessel Group (SPVG) is a global leader in pressure vessel fabrication. The SPVG’s 5 divisions share group capabilities and expertise, which offer our customers exceptional value and a unique advantage in the marketplace.
- Certifications: ASME; ISO:9001; CE/PED; AD-Merkblatt; MHWL; SAEJ10; USCG; CSA-B51; CRN; DOT/UN; MOM; ABS; DNV; AS1210; NR13; SELO; API 650; API 12F;