from Grindal Company
Flat Lapping, (free abrasive machining). The objectives in lapping are to obtain part flatness, parallelism, dimensional accuracy and quality surface finish. Of the four surface finishes are the most easily attained, since the evolved this system implies no loss of its honing capabilites. Where... [See More]
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Plastic; Ceramic; Composites; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
- Capabilities: Abrasive Flow Machining (AFM); Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Parts Washing; Refinishing
- Company Information: Since 1965 Grindal has been providing precision grinding services. Our skilled craftsmen maintain the highest standards of quality for our customers.
- Certifications: ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified
from Protomatic, Inc.
Many production parts manufactured for our customers at Protomatic require polished finishes, especially those for medical applications. We can polish with magnetic rotary systems or with high speed buffing brushes on both internal and external surfaces. [See More]
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Plastic; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Magnetic Rotary Polishing and Deburring
- Company Information: Protomatic, Inc. is a CNC precision machine shop specializing in CNC precision machining as well as prototype and short-run production. We are capable of 3, 4, and 5-axis micro-machining, laser engraving, engineering services, and many other technical pr
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Ceramic; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Superalloys
- Capabilities: Chemical / Isotropic (ISF); Honing or Superfinishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory)
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000