Specialty / Other Buffing and Polishing Services Datasheets
from Central Electropolishing Co., Inc. - CELCO
Central Electropolishing Co., Inc is a highly regarded company in the field of electropolishing. CELCO has the knowledge, ability and staff to handle any size, shape or quantity of parts. CELCO is a regulatory control company. Each job has a traveler, which traces the component from arrival to... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; High Carbon Alloys
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing
- Company Information: From the smallest pin, to the longest piece, or to the oddest shape, CELCO can provide the final finish your requirements demand. They offer over twelve years of experience in electropolishing, passivation, and oxygen cleaning.
- Certifications: FDA Registered; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; ASTM
from ChemArt Company
ChemArt has always been a major contributor to the Photo Chemical Machining (PCM) industry since its creation in 1976. Its founder, Richard Beaupre, was the originator of aqueous dry film photo resist used in PCM imaging applications. Currently, all dry film photo resists used in PCM applications... [See More]
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing; Mirror Finishing
- Company Information: ChemArt Company is an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer of standard & custom etched metal parts and components. Since its inception in 1976, as a Veteran-Owned Small Business, ChemArt produces products adhering to military standard and specifications.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
from Duval Precision Grinding, Inc.
We can buff and polish to meet your surface finish requirements [See More]
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Plastic; Composites; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; HVOF, Chrome, Plasma, Alum Oxide
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Peening; Sanding or Grinding
- Company Information: For more than 60 years, Duval Precision Grinding has been earning its reputation for the highest quality precision grinding work, competitive prices and prompt, on-time delivery. We combine the knowledge and experience of our skilled craftsmen with the latest state-of-the-art equipment and technology to ensure that no one delivers a better product to your exacting specifications
- Certifications: ISO 9001, FAA Certified Repair Station
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Ceramic; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Superalloys
- Capabilities: Chemical / Isotropic (ISF); Honing or Superfinishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory)
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000