Corrosion Inhibitors Buffing and Polishing Services Datasheets
from Anoplate Corporation
Quality industrial plating and metal finishing services including: nickel, chromium, zinc, cadmium, silver, gold and tin. Electroless nickel, black chrome, hard chrome, black nickel. Expertise includes specialized masking operations and selective plating processes. Certified to NADCAP, MIL, ASTM and... [See More]
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors; Research & Development; Replating or Refinishing
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Peening; Sanding or Grinding
- Company Information: Anoplate: Industrial plating and metal finishing: nickel, chromium, zinc, cadmium, silver, gold and tin. Anodizing, electroless nickel, electropolish, passivate, phosphate, dry film lubrication. Certified to NADCAP, MIL, ASTM and ISO standards.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NADCAP; OEM Specific; RoHS
from Leonhardt Manufacturing
Polishing & Chrome Plating. Leonhardt's chrome plating and metal polishing services produce the highly decorative, shiny finishes for which the company has become known and clients rely upon. Excellence in manufacturing, rigorous quality control, and superior metal finishing processes are all... [See More]
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts
- Capabilities: Abrasive Flow Machining (AFM); Buffing / Polishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Peening; Sanding or Grinding
- Company Information: Leonhardt offers a full range of tubing fabrication capabilities, as well as services including sub assemblies, welding and brazing, metal finishing, metal stampings, prototyping, and supply chain management.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; New or OEM Parts; Replating or Refinishing; On-site / Field (Large Structures)
- Capabilities: Chemical / Isotropic (ISF); Honing or Superfinishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory)
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000