Inspection / Monitoring Buffing and Polishing Services Datasheets
from Protomatic, Inc.
Many production parts manufactured for our customers at Protomatic require polished finishes, especially those for medical applications. We can polish with magnetic rotary systems or with high speed buffing brushes on both internal and external surfaces. [See More]
- Additional Services / Processes: Material Selection / Design Assistance; Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; Replating or Refinishing
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Magnetic Rotary Polishing and Deburring
- Company Information: Protomatic, Inc. is a CNC precision machine shop specializing in CNC precision machining as well as prototype and short-run production. We are capable of 3, 4, and 5-axis micro-machining, laser engraving, engineering services, and many other technical pr
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
from Central Electropolishing Co., Inc. - CELCO
Central Electropolishing Co., Inc is a highly regarded company in the field of electropolishing. CELCO has the knowledge, ability and staff to handle any size, shape or quantity of parts. CELCO is a regulatory control company. Each job has a traveler, which traces the component from arrival to... [See More]
- Additional Services / Processes: Inspection / Monitoring
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing
- Company Information: From the smallest pin, to the longest piece, or to the oddest shape, CELCO can provide the final finish your requirements demand. They offer over twelve years of experience in electropolishing, passivation, and oxygen cleaning.
- Certifications: FDA Registered; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; ASTM
from Leonhardt Manufacturing
Polishing & Chrome Plating. Leonhardt's chrome plating and metal polishing services produce the highly decorative, shiny finishes for which the company has become known and clients rely upon. Excellence in manufacturing, rigorous quality control, and superior metal finishing processes are all... [See More]
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts
- Capabilities: Abrasive Flow Machining (AFM); Buffing / Polishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Peening; Sanding or Grinding
- Company Information: Leonhardt offers a full range of tubing fabrication capabilities, as well as services including sub assemblies, welding and brazing, metal finishing, metal stampings, prototyping, and supply chain management.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
from Peridot Corporation
Peridot offers electro-polishing for stainless steel and titanium. We are also capable of tumble-burnishing, hand buffing/polishing and centrifugal high speed finishing. [See More]
- Additional Services / Processes: Material Selection / Design Assistance; Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; New or OEM Parts
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Mirror Finishing; Sanding or Grinding; Media Blasting
- Company Information: Peridot Corp. is an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001:2008 registered precision mfg. company located in Silicon Valley. Featuring advanced component fabrication coupled with our multi-disciplinary Contract Mfg., Peridot will simplify your supply chain.
- Certifications: ISO 13485; ISO 9001:2008
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; New or OEM Parts; Replating or Refinishing; On-site / Field (Large Structures)
- Capabilities: Chemical / Isotropic (ISF); Honing or Superfinishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory)
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000