from Grindal Company
Flat Lapping, (free abrasive machining). The objectives in lapping are to obtain part flatness, parallelism, dimensional accuracy and quality surface finish. Of the four surface finishes are the most easily attained, since the evolved this system implies no loss of its honing capabilites. Where... [See More]
- Capabilities: Abrasive Flow Machining (AFM); Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Parts Washing; Refinishing
- Certifications: ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified
- Company Information: Since 1965 Grindal has been providing precision grinding services. Our skilled craftsmen maintain the highest standards of quality for our customers.
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Plastic; Ceramic; Composites; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
from Leonhardt Manufacturing
Polishing & Chrome Plating. Leonhardt's chrome plating and metal polishing services produce the highly decorative, shiny finishes for which the company has become known and clients rely upon. Excellence in manufacturing, rigorous quality control, and superior metal finishing processes are all... [See More]
- Capabilities: Abrasive Flow Machining (AFM); Buffing / Polishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Peening; Sanding or Grinding
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Leonhardt offers a full range of tubing fabrication capabilities, as well as services including sub assemblies, welding and brazing, metal finishing, metal stampings, prototyping, and supply chain management.
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Capabilities: Chemical / Isotropic (ISF); Honing or Superfinishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory)
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; New or OEM Parts; Replating or Refinishing; On-site / Field (Large Structures)
from Products Finishing, Inc.
Industrial Plating Services. If you have any questions or would like to receive a Free Quote, give us a call anytime at 814-452-4887. Black Chrome Plating. Hard Chrome & Polymer Plating. Electroless Nickel Plating. Electroless Nickel and Teflon Plating. Armcoat Plating. Hard Chrome Plating. Mold... [See More]
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Sanding or Grinding
- Certifications: MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
- Company Information: Products Finishing, Inc.'s ability to provide machining, plating, grinding, polishing and surface treatments at one facility enhances turnaround time in today's "NEED IT NOW" environment. Serving the tool / die, steel mill, aerospace, nuclear industries.
- Additional Services / Processes: New or OEM Parts; Replating or Refinishing