from Custom Processing Services
Custom Processing Services offers a range of materials processing services. In general, we provide coarse grinding and ultra-fine grinding using wet and/or dry systems. Coarse Grinding. 24-inch to .0017-inch particle sizes. impact crushing,grinding, pulverizing, jaw crushing. Ultra-fine grinding. [See More]
- Materials Processed: Abrasives; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Coatings / Paint; Elastomers / Rubber; Foods / Beverages; Glass; Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Aluminum; Cobalt; Cu / Cu Alloy; Nickel / Nickel Alloy; Reactive / Refractory; Tin; Minerals; Plastics; Specialty / Other; Technical Grade & cGMP
- Run Size / Scale: Laboratory / Bench; Pilot Scale; Production Lots / Field Scale; Lab Scale to Truckload or Railcar Qty.
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction and allied services for various industries. CPS handles materials including chemicals, minerals, metals, food grade products, and active pharmaceuticals (cGMP).
- Certifications / Standards: cGMP; EPA; FDA; ISO; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 9001:2008; OU Kosher Union
from Hexpol Compounding
Elastomer Solutions Suitable for Industrial Applications. Excel Polymers ’ Industrial compounding business provides a harmony of innovative products, systems and services to markets worldwide. Excel Polymers elastomeric solutions are the result of close cooperation with Original Equipment... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Carbon / Graphite; Elastomers / Rubber; Specialty / Other; Tire Compounds
- Run Size / Scale: Pilot Scale; Production Lots / Field Scale; Network of Toll Plants
- Company Information: Excel Polymers is the leading global merchant supplier of elastomeric solutions that include rubber compounding, elastomer compounding, roll compounds, rubber chemicals, and services.
- Certifications / Standards: ISO; ISO 9001:2000; QS 9000; ISO / IEC 17025: 2005