from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services' staff are experts in the fields of micronizing and media milling. We utilize over 20 different processing stations in order to perfectly match the equipment selection to the raw material which is being transformed. Using the most technologically-advanced fluidized bed jet... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Adhesives / Sealants; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Coatings / Paint; Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; PreciousNoble; Reactive / Refractory; Minerals
- Services Offered: Process Development Services; Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Warehousing / Distribution; Nano-Sizing Via Wet or Dry Grinding
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for a wide range of industries. CPS processes a variety of materials including chemicals, minerals, metals, food grade products, and biochemicals/API's.
- Processes: Blending / Mixing; Coating; Crushing / Compacting; Drying / Freeze Drying; Screening / Grading; Dispersions mixing medium to high viscosity products; Liquid to liquid & liquid to solid mixing. Nanotechnology.
from Quantachrome Instruments
Quantachrome's Material Characterization Laboratory offers a very broad range of measurement services in support of production, and quality assurance requirements for catalysts, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, abrasives, desiccants, cements, powder metallurgy, carbon blacks, ferrites, toners and dozens... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; PreciousNoble; Reactive / Refractory; Minerals
- Services Offered: Analytical Testing / Inspection
- Company Information: Services include measurement of surface area, pore size, pore volume, density, active metal area & dispersion, temperature programmed analyses of catalysts, and water sorption studies.
- Processes: We support processing by providing characterization of powders (size, surface area, porosity, water vapor sorption, etc)
from Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc.
CMC offers contract processing services from our 24,000 ft2 facility located in Fleetwood, PA. Our services are available for introductory product development, small-to-mid size batches, or continuous contract manufacturing. Our production staff is highly-experienced in processing a wide range of... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Ceramics; Coatings / Paint
- Services Offered: Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Optimization; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Even a simple mill installation can require tanks, mixers, piping, electronics, and filtration. Custom Milling & Consulting Engineering Services can assist by turning that single piece of equipment into a ready to operate Turnkey Process Skid Package.
- Processes: Blending / Mixing; Filtration / Extraction; Formulation