from Arkalon Chemical Technologies, LLC
For medium to large scale projects, ACT works closely with two US manufacturing affiliates who maintain modern, state-of-the-art chemical manufacturing . Our affiliates ’ plants are designed for flexible manufacturing, both in terms of scale and compositions of matter handled. Included on... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Chemical Agents / Additives; Inorganic Chemicals; Monomers & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Polymers; Reagents
- Services Offered: Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Optimization; Research and Development
- Company Information: Arkalon manufacturers reactive monomers for polymer and membrane synthesis. We offer capabilities to functionalize polymers and to modify nano-particle surfaces by conjugation with ligands.
- Processes: Coating; Crystallization; Filtration / Extraction
from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services' staff are experts in the fields of micronizing and media milling. We utilize over 20 different processing stations in order to perfectly match the equipment selection to the raw material which is being transformed. Using the most technologically-advanced fluidized bed jet... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Inorganic Chemicals; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Polymers
- Services Offered: Process Development Services; Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Warehousing / Distribution; Nano-Sizing Via Wet or Dry Grinding
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for a wide range of industries. CPS processes a variety of materials including chemicals, minerals, metals, food grade products, and biochemicals/API's.
- Processes: Blending / Mixing; Coating; Crushing / Compacting; Drying / Freeze Drying; Screening / Grading; Dispersions mixing medium to high viscosity products; Liquid to liquid & liquid to solid mixing. Nanotechnology.
from Quantachrome Instruments
Quantachrome's Material Characterization Laboratory offers a very broad range of measurement services in support of production, and quality assurance requirements for catalysts, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, abrasives, desiccants, cements, powder metallurgy, carbon blacks, ferrites, toners and dozens... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Inorganic Chemicals; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Polymers
- Services Offered: Analytical Testing / Inspection
- Company Information: Services include measurement of surface area, pore size, pore volume, density, active metal area & dispersion, temperature programmed analyses of catalysts, and water sorption studies.
- Processes: We support processing by providing characterization of powders (size, surface area, porosity, water vapor sorption, etc)