Metals / Elements Nanoparticle and Powder Processing Services Datasheets
from Eastman Kodak Company
KODAK Specialty Chemicals can provide process and product support throughout the value chain. We have a depth and breadth of scope that makes us a preferred strategic alliance provider. 1500 approved manufacturing processes in our portfolio. Annually, manufacture 600 different chemicals. Production... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Adhesives / Sealants; Coatings / Paint; Metals / Elements; See Website
- Services Offered: Chemical Processing; Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Development Services; Process Optimization; See Website
- Company Information: KODAK Specialty Chemicals is a full service specialty and custom chemical manufacturer offering the flexibility of batch operations and expertise in process development, design for manufacturing and statistical process control.
- Processes: Atomization / Powder Production; Blending / Mixing; Coating; Crushing / Compacting; Encapsulation / Encasement; Filtration / Extraction; Formulation; Granulation / Agglomeration; Packaging / Encapsulation; Refining / Purification; See Website
from Synertech PM Inc.
The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established to... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; Reactive / Refractory; Intermetallics (NiAl, TiAl), Bimetallics
- Services Offered: Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Development Services; Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Synertech P/M is the leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. They produce the highest quality products to your specifications, in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Processes: Atomization / Powder Production; Blending / Mixing; Crushing / Compacting; Screening / Grading; Mechanical Alloying, Outgassing