from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services' staff are experts in the fields of micronizing and media milling. We utilize over 20 different processing stations in order to perfectly match the equipment selection to the raw material which is being transformed. Using the most technologically-advanced fluidized bed jet... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Inorganic Chemicals; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Polymers
- Services Offered: Process Development Services; Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Warehousing / Distribution; Nano-Sizing Via Wet or Dry Grinding
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for a wide range of industries. CPS processes a variety of materials including chemicals, minerals, metals, food grade products, and biochemicals/API's.
- Processes: Blending / Mixing; Coating; Crushing / Compacting; Drying / Freeze Drying; Screening / Grading; Dispersions mixing medium to high viscosity products; Liquid to liquid & liquid to solid mixing. Nanotechnology.
from Quantachrome Instruments
Quantachrome's Material Characterization Laboratory offers a very broad range of measurement services in support of production, and quality assurance requirements for catalysts, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, abrasives, desiccants, cements, powder metallurgy, carbon blacks, ferrites, toners and dozens... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Inorganic Chemicals; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Polymers
- Services Offered: Analytical Testing / Inspection
- Company Information: Services include measurement of surface area, pore size, pore volume, density, active metal area & dispersion, temperature programmed analyses of catalysts, and water sorption studies.
- Processes: We support processing by providing characterization of powders (size, surface area, porosity, water vapor sorption, etc)
from Eastman Kodak Company
KODAK Specialty Chemicals can provide process and product support throughout the value chain. We have a depth and breadth of scope that makes us a preferred strategic alliance provider. 1500 approved manufacturing processes in our portfolio. Annually, manufacture 600 different chemicals. Production... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Monomers & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Polymers
- Services Offered: Chemical Processing; Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Development Services; Process Optimization; See Website
- Company Information: KODAK Specialty Chemicals is a full service specialty and custom chemical manufacturer offering the flexibility of batch operations and expertise in process development, design for manufacturing and statistical process control.
- Processes: Atomization / Powder Production; Blending / Mixing; Coating; Crushing / Compacting; Encapsulation / Encasement; Filtration / Extraction; Formulation; Granulation / Agglomeration; Packaging / Encapsulation; Refining / Purification; See Website