Nanomaterials / Nanoparticles Nanoparticle and Powder Processing Services Datasheets
from Quantachrome Instruments
Quantachrome's Material Characterization Laboratory offers a very broad range of measurement services in support of production, and quality assurance requirements for catalysts, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, abrasives, desiccants, cements, powder metallurgy, carbon blacks, ferrites, toners and dozens... [See More]
- Form: Bulk Solids / Granules; Nanomaterials; Powders
- Services Offered: Analytical Testing / Inspection
- Company Information: Services include measurement of surface area, pore size, pore volume, density, active metal area & dispersion, temperature programmed analyses of catalysts, and water sorption studies.
- Processes: We support processing by providing characterization of powders (size, surface area, porosity, water vapor sorption, etc)
from Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc.
CMC offers contract processing services from our 24,000 ft2 facility located in Fleetwood, PA. Our services are available for introductory product development, small-to-mid size batches, or continuous contract manufacturing. Our production staff is highly-experienced in processing a wide range of... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Nanomaterials; Powders
- Services Offered: Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Optimization; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Even a simple mill installation can require tanks, mixers, piping, electronics, and filtration. Custom Milling & Consulting Engineering Services can assist by turning that single piece of equipment into a ready to operate Turnkey Process Skid Package.
- Processes: Blending / Mixing; Filtration / Extraction; Formulation
from Eastman Kodak Company
KODAK Specialty Chemicals can provide process and product support throughout the value chain. We have a depth and breadth of scope that makes us a preferred strategic alliance provider. 1500 approved manufacturing processes in our portfolio. Annually, manufacture 600 different chemicals. Production... [See More]
- Form: Nanomaterials; Powders
- Services Offered: Chemical Processing; Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Development Services; Process Optimization; See Website
- Company Information: KODAK Specialty Chemicals is a full service specialty and custom chemical manufacturer offering the flexibility of batch operations and expertise in process development, design for manufacturing and statistical process control.
- Processes: Atomization / Powder Production; Blending / Mixing; Coating; Crushing / Compacting; Encapsulation / Encasement; Filtration / Extraction; Formulation; Granulation / Agglomeration; Packaging / Encapsulation; Refining / Purification; See Website