from Custom Processing Services
Custom Processing Services' staff are experts in the fields of micronizing and media milling. We utilize over 20 different processing stations in order to perfectly match the equipment selection to the raw material which is being transformed. Using the most technologically-advanced fluidized bed jet... [See More]
- Processes: Blending / Mixing; Coating; Crushing / Compacting; Drying / Freeze Drying; Screening / Grading; Dispersions mixing medium to high viscosity products; Liquid to liquid & liquid to solid mixing. Nanotechnology.
- Services Offered: Process Development Services; Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Warehousing / Distribution; Nano-Sizing Via Wet or Dry Grinding
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for a wide range of industries. CPS processes a variety of materials including chemicals, minerals, metals, food grade products, and biochemicals/API's.
- Form: Bulk Solids / Granules; Liquids; Nanomaterials; Powders
from Synertech P/M Inc.
The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established to... [See More]
- Processes: Atomization / Powder Production; Blending / Mixing; Crushing / Compacting; Screening / Grading; Mechanical Alloying, Outgassing
- Services Offered: Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Development Services; Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Synertech P/M is the leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. They produce the highest quality products to your specifications, in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Form: Powders
from Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc.
CMC offers contract processing services from our 24,000 ft2 facility located in Fleetwood, PA. Our services are available for introductory product development, small-to-mid size batches, or continuous contract manufacturing. Our production staff is highly-experienced in processing a wide range of... [See More]
- Processes: Blending / Mixing; Filtration / Extraction; Formulation
- Services Offered: Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Optimization; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Even a simple mill installation can require tanks, mixers, piping, electronics, and filtration. Custom Milling & Consulting Engineering Services can assist by turning that single piece of equipment into a ready to operate Turnkey Process Skid Package.
- Form: Liquids; Nanomaterials; Powders