Ferrous / Iron Based (Steel, Stainless) Nanoparticle and Powder Processing Services Datasheets
from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services' staff are experts in the fields of micronizing and media milling. We utilize over 20 different processing stations in order to perfectly match the equipment selection to the raw material which is being transformed. Using the most technologically-advanced fluidized bed jet... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Adhesives / Sealants; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Coatings / Paint; Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; PreciousNoble; Reactive / Refractory; Minerals
- Services Offered: Process Development Services; Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Warehousing / Distribution; Nano-Sizing Via Wet or Dry Grinding
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for a wide range of industries. CPS processes a variety of materials including chemicals, minerals, metals, food grade products, and biochemicals/API's.
- Processes: Blending / Mixing; Coating; Crushing / Compacting; Drying / Freeze Drying; Screening / Grading; Dispersions mixing medium to high viscosity products; Liquid to liquid & liquid to solid mixing. Nanotechnology.
from Synertech PM Inc.
The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established to... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; Reactive / Refractory; Intermetallics (NiAl, TiAl), Bimetallics
- Services Offered: Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Development Services; Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Synertech P/M is the leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. They produce the highest quality products to your specifications, in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Processes: Atomization / Powder Production; Blending / Mixing; Crushing / Compacting; Screening / Grading; Mechanical Alloying, Outgassing