from Grainger Industrial Supply
Silicone, Aerosol, Size 11 oz, Size/Net Weight 11 oz, Temp Range -100 to 500 F, Flash Point -29.2 F, VOC Content 0.57, Specific Gravity 0.81, Film Type Slightly Oily, Hydrocarbon Propellant, Contains Silicone, Flammable, Clear Liquid with Petroleum Odor, Food Grade, Use on Metal, Rubber and Wood,... [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Petroleum or Mineral Oil; Silicone
- Use Temperature: -100 to ?
- Type: Grease / Gel; Lubricant
- Specific Gravity: 0.8100
from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Petroleum or Mineral Oil; Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Fluoropolymer / PTFE (e.g., Teflon®); Specialty, Proprietary or Other; Polyurea
- Use Temperature: -35 to 450
- Type: Grease / Gel; Micro-dispersion; Lubricant; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend; Specialty, Proprietary or Other
- Specific Gravity: 1.07 to ?