from Dow Corning - Molykote®
Extreme-pressure, dry film lubricant provides exceptional release and lubricating properties. Molykote ® 557 Silicone Dry Film Lubricant is: An extreme-pressure lubricant with exceptional release properties for cutting and forming metals, and with lubricating properties for heavily loaded... [See More]
- Features: Aerosol, Sprayable or Misting; Extreme Pressure or Chemically Active
- Use Temperature: -40 to 109
- Type: Solid or Dry Film Lubricant; Lubricant
- Specific Gravity: 0.7700
from Phillips 66 Lubricants
Compounded Edger Arbor Oil. Arbor Oil is compounded oil developed primarily for use in the lumber industry to keep edger arbor blades clean and free of pitch and resins. Arbor Oil is formulated with a special surfactant additive that helps minimize pitch and gum deposition that can interfere with... [See More]
- Features: Extreme Pressure or Chemically Active; Edger Arbors, Arbor Bearings, Coating of Wood or Metal Forms Prior to Pouring Concrete
- Specific Gravity: 0.8620
- Type: Lubricant
- Flash Point: 446
from Houghton International, Inc.
Hot Nose Compound ™ 1064-M is a forging compound designed to aid in the formation of aluminum and steel parts. This is an oil-based product that blends extreme-pressure agents and high-quality carriers to provide maximum release and lubrication benefits. [See More]
- Features: Extreme Pressure or Chemically Active
- Type: Lubricant
from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Features: Extreme Pressure or Chemically Active; Low or Non-Foaming
- Use Temperature: -35 to 450
- Type: Grease / Gel; Micro-dispersion; Lubricant; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend; Specialty, Proprietary or Other
- Specific Gravity: 1.07 to ?