EP (Extreme Pressure / Active) Mold Releases and Release Agents Datasheets
from Dow Corning - Molykote®
Extreme-pressure, dry film lubricant provides exceptional release and lubricating properties. Molykote ® 557 Silicone Dry Film Lubricant is: An extreme-pressure lubricant with exceptional release properties for cutting and forming metals, and with lubricating properties for heavily loaded... [See More]
- Features: Aerosol, Sprayable or Misting; Extreme Pressure or Chemically Active
- Use Temperature: -40 to 109
- Type: Solid or Dry Film Lubricant; Lubricant
- Specific Gravity: 0.7700
from Houghton International, Inc.
Hot Nose Compound ™ 1064-M is a forging compound designed to aid in the formation of aluminum and steel parts. This is an oil-based product that blends extreme-pressure agents and high-quality carriers to provide maximum release and lubrication benefits. [See More]
- Features: Extreme Pressure or Chemically Active
- Type: Lubricant
from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Features: Extreme Pressure or Chemically Active; Low or Non-Foaming
- Use Temperature: -35 to 450
- Type: Grease / Gel; Micro-dispersion; Lubricant; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend; Specialty, Proprietary or Other
- Specific Gravity: 1.07 to ?