Marine Mold Releases and Release Agents Datasheets
from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Industry Applications: Aerospace; Automotive or Transportation; Sealing, Intrusion Barrier, Seal Forming or Sealant; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative; Machine, Gears, Spindles, Ways and Final Drives; Marine; Mil-Spec or Military; Process Equipment, Tanks, Reactor or Lines
- Use Temperature: -35 to 450
- Type: Grease / Gel; Micro-dispersion; Lubricant; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend; Specialty, Proprietary or Other
- Specific Gravity: 1.07 to ?
from United Bio Lube
Provides excellent ROI through long service life, ultimate biodegradation [See More]
- Industry Applications: Automotive or Transportation; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative; Machine, Gears, Spindles, Ways and Final Drives; Marine; Mil-Spec or Military
- Flash Point: 428
- Type: Lubricant; Concrete Mold Release/Parting Compound; Specialty, Proprietary or Other
- Composition / Chemistry: Specialty, Proprietary or Other; Soy or High Oleic Base Stocks