from M.J. Gordon Co.
With 45 years of Carnauba Wax Aerosol Mold Release formulating andpackaging experience, the M.J. GORDON Team has earned a reputation asthe "Aerosol Mold Release Specialists" supplying many of the world'smanufacturers of electronic and electrical equipment. GORDON'S Permasil Carnauba Wax Mold. [See More]
- Type: Solid or Dry Film Lubricant; Micro-dispersion; Lubricant; Water Soluble / Emulsion
- Composition / Chemistry: Wax / Stearate; Plant Oil or Animal Fat
- Flash Point: -42
- Industry Applications: Electrical / Electronic
from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Type: Grease / Gel; Micro-dispersion; Lubricant; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend; Specialty, Proprietary or Other
- Specific Gravity: 1.07 to ?
- Use Temperature: -35 to 450
- Flash Point: 475