from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant; Friction Reducing; Heat Resistant; Mold Release / Nonstick; Protective; VOC Compliant; Wear Resistant
- Capabilities: Plating; Thermal Spraying; Thin Film Coating; Hard Layer
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Hartchrom, Inc.
Hartchrom Inc. provides Hard Chromium plating services to a wide and diverse market adhering to specification AMS 2460. Hard chrome plating provides an excellent wear and erosion resistant coating that demonstrates a hardness of Rc 66 - 72. Post chrome surface finishing can also deliver exceptional... [See More]
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant; Friction Reducing; Heat Resistant; Mold Release / Nonstick; Protective; Wear Resistant
- Capabilities: Plating
- Company Information: Hartchrom Inc., a subsidiary of Arbonia Forster Holding (AFG) Group, is one of six surface finishing facilities within the Surface Technologies Division of our parent company. With locations in the U.S., Europe and China we are unique in the industry.
- Certifications: MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD