Protective Wear Protection Services Datasheets
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant; Friction Reducing; Heat Resistant; Mold Release / Nonstick; Protective; VOC Compliant; Wear Resistant
- Capabilities: Plating; Thermal Spraying; Thin Film Coating; Hard Layer
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Abresist Corporation
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant; Protective
- Capabilities: Hardfacing
- Company Information: Founded in 1977, Abresist Corporation, based in Urbana, Indiana, manufactures fused cast basalt and ceramic linings that provide excellent abrasion and impact protection. ABRESIST® linings reduce downtime and maintenance.
- Material / Substrate: Exotic Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Cement
from Impreglon, Inc.
Impreglon, Inc. has grown to become a market leader in the development and application of high performance coatings. With application solutions based on fluoropolymers, plastic, metal and ceramics, or combinations thereof, we service a broad selection of industries including aerospace, chemicals,... [See More]
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant; Friction Reducing; Heat Resistant; Mold Release / Nonstick; Oil & Grease Resistant; Protective; Wear Resistant
- Capabilities: Ceramic Coating; Hardfacing; Thermal Spraying; Thin Film Coating; Hard Layer
- Company Information: Impreglon offers coating services based on fluorpolymer, plastics, metal and ceramic or combinations thereof for all branches of industry, such as aerospace, chemicals, printing, automotive, plastics, food products, paper and packaging.
- Certifications: Certified according to ISO 9001:2008; DuPont Licensed Industrial Applicator; Whitford Quality approved Coater; ITAR Registered
from Miyaki USA, Inc.
Conventional hard anodic film is normally porous and low to moderate wear resistance, and there are more chances of abrasion and wear, caused by failure of lubrication in higher pressure, vibration, and friction areas. Kashima Coat with lubricating property and higher resistance characteristics was... [See More]
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant; Friction Reducing; Protective
- Capabilities: Hard Layer; Kashima Coat (Hard Anodizing with Molybdenum)
- Company Information: It is a little known fact that the success of aluminum can be attributed to "surface treatment". At Miyaki, we take pride in carrying out surface treatments that suit the application of the aluminum to improve its superb characteristics and create new val
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum