Steel / Steel Alloys Wear Protection Services Datasheets
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Material / Substrate: Exotic Metals; Composites; Ceramic; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
- Capabilities: Plating; Thermal Spraying; Thin Film Coating; Hard Layer
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Abresist Corporation
- Material / Substrate: Exotic Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Cement
- Capabilities: Hardfacing
- Company Information: Founded in 1977, Abresist Corporation, based in Urbana, Indiana, manufactures fused cast basalt and ceramic linings that provide excellent abrasion and impact protection. ABRESIST® linings reduce downtime and maintenance.
- Services: Material Selection / Design Assistance; New or OEM Parts; Recoating / Used Parts; On-site / Field (Large Structures)
from Impreglon, Inc.
Impreglon, Inc. has grown to become a market leader in the development and application of high performance coatings. With application solutions based on fluoropolymers, plastic, metal and ceramics, or combinations thereof, we service a broad selection of industries including aerospace, chemicals,... [See More]
- Material / Substrate: Exotic Metals; Plastic; Composites; Ceramic; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Chromium Nitride - Modified; Teflon
- Capabilities: Ceramic Coating; Hardfacing; Thermal Spraying; Thin Film Coating; Hard Layer
- Company Information: Impreglon offers coating services based on fluorpolymer, plastics, metal and ceramic or combinations thereof for all branches of industry, such as aerospace, chemicals, printing, automotive, plastics, food products, paper and packaging.
- Certifications: Certified according to ISO 9001:2008; DuPont Licensed Industrial Applicator; Whitford Quality approved Coater; ITAR Registered