Chemical / Materials Processing Metal Foils and Foil Stock Datasheets
from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Niobium sheet and plate are supplied with a cold-rolled and chemically-cleaned surface. Because of their strength and workability, very thin sheets of niobium can be clad to other surfaces, providing superior corrosion protection and cost effectiveness. Depending on your specifications and needs,... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Medical Engineering, Radiation Shielding
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
- Type: Niobium / Niobium Alloy; Refractory / Reactive; CladBimetal
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Chemical or material processing; Marine
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys offers Copper-Tungsten in sheet and foil. For over 45 years, Rhenium Alloys has been delivering high performance refractory metals to customers who desire an alloy that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. Typical Applications. • Aerospace Propulsion. •... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive; Tungsten; Composite