Oil and Gas Metal Foils and Foil Stock Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
MP35N® is an age hardenable Nickel-Cobalt base alloy that has a unique combination of properties - ultra high strength, toughness, ductility and outstanding corrosion resistance. MP35N® resists corrosion in hydrogen sulfide, salt water and other chloride solutions. It also has excellent resistance... [See More]
- Applications: Biomaterial; Chemical or material processing; HV / Electrical; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells; Fasteners, Springs, Medical Instruments, Medical and Dental Devices, Seawater, Food Processing Environments
- UNS Number: 30035 to ?
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
from ATI Wah Chang
Excellent corrosion resistance, [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Automotive or Vehicular; BuildingConstruction; Oil & Gas Wells; Structural
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; ASTM E-12, MIL-STD-271, AMS 2242
- Type: Niobium / Niobium Alloy; Refractory / Reactive; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; LightAlloy