Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C) Metal Foils and Foil Stock Datasheets
from Oak-Mitsui, Inc.
Oak-Mitsui offers a family of resin coated copper products call MutliFoil. MutliFoil is manufactured by our parent company Mitsui Kinzoku. Mitsui is the world ’s leading supplier of resin coated copper with excellent quality and service worldwide. We offer several different types of High... [See More]
- Type: Copper; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors
- Specifications: JIS; UL-94, IPC
from Bellman-Melcor LLC
The alloy of choice for brazing most grades of aluminum. Available in both wire and strip form. Widely used in the automotive and heat transfer industries. Most commonly used for induction and torch heating. [See More]
- Type: Aluminum; Copper
- Thickness: 0.0030
- Specifications: AMS; AWS BAISi-4
- Width / OD: 0.1250 to 12
from NADCO Tapes & Labels, Inc.
Description: 1650 Copper Foil Tape is a special electrolytic grade copper foil tape. The copper foil tape is equipped with a uniformly high tensile alloy that possesses carefully controlled dead soft temper. This allows for tight conformation while cutting edges and casting surfaces. This line of... [See More]
- Type: Copper
- Thickness: 0.0014 to 0.0030
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys offers Copper-Tungsten in sheet and foil. For over 45 years, Rhenium Alloys has been delivering high performance refractory metals to customers who desire an alloy that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. Typical Applications. • Aerospace Propulsion. •... [See More]
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive; Tungsten; Composite
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners