Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C) Metal Foils and Foil Stock Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Ulbrich produces metal foil substrates for thin film solar modules. Global applications engineers and metallurgists are available to assist with material selection. Our state of the art Ultralite Foil facility is dedicated producing over 170 alloys starting at .0127 mm. [See More]
- Type: Copper; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; CDA; UNS
- UNS Number: 10200 to 11000
- Thickness: 5.00E-4
from Bellman-Melcor LLC
The alloy of choice for brazing most grades of aluminum. Available in both wire and strip form. Widely used in the automotive and heat transfer industries. Most commonly used for induction and torch heating. [See More]
- Type: Aluminum; Copper
- Thickness: 0.0030
- Specifications: AMS; AWS BAISi-4
- Width / OD: 0.1250 to 12
from NADCO Tapes & Labels, Inc.
Description: 1650 Copper Foil Tape is a special electrolytic grade copper foil tape. The copper foil tape is equipped with a uniformly high tensile alloy that possesses carefully controlled dead soft temper. This allows for tight conformation while cutting edges and casting surfaces. This line of... [See More]
- Type: Copper
- Thickness: 0.0014 to 0.0030
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys offers Copper-Tungsten in sheet and foil. For over 45 years, Rhenium Alloys has been delivering high performance refractory metals to customers who desire an alloy that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. Typical Applications. • Aerospace Propulsion. •... [See More]
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive; Tungsten; Composite
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners