Niobium / Niobium Alloy Metal Foils and Foil Stock Datasheets
from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Niobium sheet and plate are supplied with a cold-rolled and chemically-cleaned surface. Because of their strength and workability, very thin sheets of niobium can be clad to other surfaces, providing superior corrosion protection and cost effectiveness. Depending on your specifications and needs,... [See More]
- Type: Niobium / Niobium Alloy; Refractory / Reactive; CladBimetal
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Medical Engineering, Radiation Shielding
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Niobium is a very soft refractory metal with an extremely high melting point and corrosive resistant properties. High thermal/electric conductivity, easily fabricated and bio-compatible. [See More]
- Type: Niobium / Niobium Alloy; Refractory / Reactive
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- UNS Number: 4300 to ?
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant; Soft Magnetic Alloy
from ATI Wah Chang
Excellent corrosion resistance, [See More]
- Type: Niobium / Niobium Alloy; Refractory / Reactive; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; LightAlloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; ASTM E-12, MIL-STD-271, AMS 2242
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Automotive or Vehicular; BuildingConstruction; Oil & Gas Wells; Structural
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
Niobium, also termed Columbium, is a shiny grey metal that takes on a bluish tinge when exposed to air at room temperature. Due to its low capture cross section for thermal neutrons, Niobium has application in the nuclear industry. Niobium can be electrically heated and anodized to a wide variety of... [See More]
- Type: Niobium / Niobium Alloy; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0050 to 0.0100
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; AMS 7850
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant