Electronics / RF-Microwave Metal Strip Datasheets
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Only Rhenium Alloys delivers ultra-pure grades of Rhenium Ribbon, both commercial and zone refined. Their commercial grade Rhenium Ribbon is 99.99% and our zone refined ribbon is 99.995% pure on a metallic content basis. Both grades may be ordered in either random lengths or specific cut lengths to... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners
- Type: Refractory / Reactive
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
Molybdenum TZM is an alloy of 0.50% Titanium, 0.08% Zirconium and 0.02% Carbon with the balance Molybdenum. TZM alloy is manufactured by either P/M or Arc Cast technologies and is of great utility due to its high strength/high temperature applications, especially above 2000°F. [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Electronics or semiconductors; Nuclear; Metalworking
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; B-386, B-387
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 0.0050
from Materion Corporation
Alloy 390 by Materion Brush Performance Alloys combines the best attributes of the two separate families of commercial copper beryllium alloys, with the strength of the “high strength ” Alloy 25 and the conductivity of “high conductivity ” Alloys 3 and 174. In addition to the... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; Electronics or semiconductors; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Wellhead
- Features: LightAlloy
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive