Nuclear Metal Strip Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy with good oxidation resistance at higher temperatures, with good resistance in carburizing and chloride containing environments. Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 deg F(1093 deg... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Nuclear; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Nickel; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
Molybdenum TZM is an alloy of 0.50% Titanium, 0.08% Zirconium and 0.02% Carbon with the balance Molybdenum. TZM alloy is manufactured by either P/M or Arc Cast technologies and is of great utility due to its high strength/high temperature applications, especially above 2000°F. [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Electronics or semiconductors; Nuclear; Metalworking
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; B-386, B-387
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 0.0050
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
HC-22 is a most versatile nickel-chromium-molybdenum-tungsten alloy with improved resistance to both uniform and localized corrosion as well to a wide variety of mixed industrial chemicals. HC-22 has corrosion resistance superior to other Ni-Cr-Mo alloys including C-276, C-4 and 625 The C-22 alloy... [See More]
- Applications: Nuclear; Oil & Gas Wells; Bellows, Flue Gas Scrubber Components, Nuclear Fuel Reprocessing and Sour Gas Production
- UNS Number: 6022
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS