Applications:Other Metal Strip Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
MP35N® is an age hardenable Nickel-Cobalt base alloy that has a unique combination of properties - ultra high strength, toughness, ductility and outstanding corrosion resistance. MP35N® resists corrosion in hydrogen sulfide, salt water and other chloride solutions. It also has excellent resistance... [See More]
- Applications: Biomaterial; Chemical or material processing; HV / Electrical; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells; Fasteners, Springs, Medical Instruments, Medical and Dental Devices, Seawater, Food Processing Environments
- UNS Number: 30035 to ?
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
from ATI Wah Chang
Tiadyne 3510 is a titanium based alloy with 35% zirconium and 10% niobium (refer to Table 1) that can have a martensitic structure at room temperature, have high strength, yet be very weldable, formable, and machinable. It can be surface hardened by oxidation for very high wear resistance. This... [See More]
- Applications: Wear resistant parts or tooling; Biomedical, Implants
- Features: Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature); Coil Stock (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Die / Cold Work; Heat Resistant; LightAlloy; Shock Resistant; Wear Resistant
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Applications: Soft Magnetic Alloy
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
from Materion Corporation
Alloy 390 by Materion Brush Performance Alloys combines the best attributes of the two separate families of commercial copper beryllium alloys, with the strength of the “high strength ” Alloy 25 and the conductivity of “high conductivity ” Alloys 3 and 174. In addition to the... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; Electronics or semiconductors; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Wellhead
- Features: LightAlloy
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Universal commercially pure titanium is extremely versatile for applications requiring high temperature resistance together with resistance to many chemical reagents. Commercially pure (cp) titanium has many unique properties providing industry with answers to a host of equipment problems. CP... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Arc Welding
- Specifications: AMS
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium
- Features: LightAlloy