Austenitic Metal Strip Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Chemical or material processing; Marine
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Nitinol is well known for its thermo-mechanical properties of super elasticity and shape memory effect. Shape memory refers to the ability of Nitinol to undergo deformation at one temperature, then recover its original, under formed shape upon heating above its transformation temperature. Super... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Martensitic (optional feature)
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME
- Type: Nickel; Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Applications: Biomaterial; Heat Engines, Resilient Glass Frames, Mechanical Watch Springs, Temperature Control System, Golf Club Insert, Cell-phone Technology: Microphone Boom