Austenitic Metal Strip Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Chemical or material processing; Marine
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Desirable economy plus good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; L / ELI (optional feature)
- UNS Number: 20100 to 20103
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME; UNS; ASTM A240 ASTM A666 ASME SA-240 ASME SA-666