Corrosion Resistant Metal Strip Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Chemical or material processing; Marine
from Aleris International, Inc.
Aleris is one of the leading suppliers of common alloy aluminum bare sheet made from recycled aluminum via two different methods: direct-chill and continuous-cast. The Aleris direct-chill casting facility is located in Lewisport, Kentucky, while our continuous casting mini-mills are located in... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Coil Stock; Corrosion Resistant; LightAlloy
- Specifications: AA / IADS; EN
- Type: Aluminum; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Thickness: 0.0140 to 0.2490
from Bellman-Melcor LLC
Used for centuries as a means of joining metals together, solders are ideal for lower temperature applications. Since our founding in 1963, Bellman-Melcor has been providing the highest quality solder alloys and fluxes to meet our customers unique requirements and applications.With more than 150... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
- Type: Aluminum; Copper; Zinc
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Coil Stock (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Soft Magnetic Alloy
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C63000 Nickel Aluminum Bronze AMS 4640. C63000 (AMS 4640) Nickel Aluminum Bronze alloy is an excellent choice for applications involving heavy loads, abrasive wear resistant, friction, abrasive wear and corrosion. The addition of nickel increases the alloys strength without diminishing its excellent... [See More]
- Features: Extruded (optional feature); Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Wear Resistant
- UNS Number: 63000
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-150, AMS 4640, QQ-C-465
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Coil Stock; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
- UNS Number: 30188
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; UNS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4
from United Performance Metals
Alloy-X is a nickel-based super alloy that possesses excellent resistance to corrosion. Additionally, it delivers strong strength characteristics at elevated temperatures-up to 2200 degrees Fahrenheit. Alloy-X is well suited for forming and welding. Common Applications of High Temp Alloy X. Gas... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy
- UNS Number: 6002
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; UNS