AMS Metal Strip Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Chemical or material processing; Marine
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0020 to 0.0200
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C51000 Phosphor Bronze "5% A" ASTM B139, QQ-B750. C51000 Phosphor Bronze alloy possess a higher yield strength than is readily available in most cast products. Typical applications for phosphor bronze include bearings, bushings, gears, pinions, shafts, thrust washers and valve parts. C51000 Phosphor... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-139, QQ-B 750
- UNS Number: 51000
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Tempers & Finishes: M30, H80, H02
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; UNS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4
- UNS Number: 30188
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Coil Stock; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
from United Performance Metals
Alloy-X is a nickel-based super alloy that possesses excellent resistance to corrosion. Additionally, it delivers strong strength characteristics at elevated temperatures-up to 2200 degrees Fahrenheit. Alloy-X is well suited for forming and welding. Common Applications of High Temp Alloy X. Gas... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; UNS
- UNS Number: 6002
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0180 to 0.7500
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Universal commercially pure titanium is extremely versatile for applications requiring high temperature resistance together with resistance to many chemical reagents. Commercially pure (cp) titanium has many unique properties providing industry with answers to a host of equipment problems. CP... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS
- Features: LightAlloy
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Arc Welding