UNS Metal Strip Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Chemical or material processing; Marine
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Desirable economy plus good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance [See More]
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME; UNS; ASTM A240 ASTM A666 ASME SA-240 ASME SA-666
- UNS Number: 20100 to 20103
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0015 to 0.1874
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0020 to 0.0200
from Heyco Metals, Inc.
Rolling. Three rolling mills to cover customer orders both large and small. One Sundwiger Eisenhuette split-housing 20-hi reversing rolling mill with air wiping, automatic shape measurement and control, automatic contactless gauge control and filtration to 1 micron absolute. This mill received a... [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS; A666/A240
- UNS Number: 30100
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0020 to 0.0150
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C51000 Phosphor Bronze "5% A" ASTM B139, QQ-B750. C51000 Phosphor Bronze alloy possess a higher yield strength than is readily available in most cast products. Typical applications for phosphor bronze include bearings, bushings, gears, pinions, shafts, thrust washers and valve parts. C51000 Phosphor... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-139, QQ-B 750
- UNS Number: 51000
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Tempers & Finishes: M30, H80, H02
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; EN; JIS; UNS; AMS 4899
- Features: Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature); Extruded (optional feature); Wrought (optional feature); Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Coil Stock (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR); LightAlloy
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
from United Performance Metals
Alloy-X is a nickel-based super alloy that possesses excellent resistance to corrosion. Additionally, it delivers strong strength characteristics at elevated temperatures-up to 2200 degrees Fahrenheit. Alloy-X is well suited for forming and welding. Common Applications of High Temp Alloy X. Gas... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; UNS
- UNS Number: 6002
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0180 to 0.7500