Specialty / Other Ferrous (UNS K) Metal Strip Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; UNS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4
- UNS Number: 30188
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Coil Stock; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
- UNS Number: 94840
- Thickness: 0.0020 to 0.0200