from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Offering extremely high initial permeability, HyMu 80 ®1 is a nickel-iron alloy containing molybdenum. Uses include transformer cores, telephony and recording devices. [See More]
- Features: Soft Magnetic Alloy
- Shape / Form: Wire (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature)
- Type: Molybdenum; Nickel; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
The bulk of round wire produced at Fort Wayne Metals is drawn to diameters from 0.394" to 0.0005". However, maximum and minimum sizes may vary depending on alloy type and desired mechanical properties. We produce most round wire to tolerances of ±2.5%. However, tighter tolerances can be... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Soft Magnetic Alloy; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Coated / Painted (optional feature)
- Tempers & Finishes: ETFE, PFA, FEP, TFE, PTFE Available As Biomedical Coatings
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Shape / Form: Wire; Coil Stock / Wire Rod