Bearings (BQ) Ingots and Casting Stock Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Wear Resistant (Co-Cr-W). Chemistry of AMS 5894. This material surpasses 6K with better ductility, with the same good hardness. HPA COBALT alloy 6B H is the same composition of Cobalt 6B, except the material is hot rolled and then age hardened. The direct age-hardening after hot rolling provides the... [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Bearings or Bearing Quality; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Nonferrous: Cobalt; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Type: Metal; Non-ferrous
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Featuring 99.99% Indium and Indium-Based Low Melting Alloys. Indium was discovered by the German chemists Ferdinand Reich and Hieronymus Richter in 1863. Reich and Richter had been looking for traces of the element thallium in samples of Zinc order, when they saw a brilliant indigo line in the... [See More]
- Applications: Bearings or Bearing Quality; Electronics or semiconductors
- Nonferrous: LowMelting; Indium
- Type: Non-ferrous