Chemical / Materials Processing Ingots and Casting Stock Datasheets
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Tin Alloys. Featuring jewelry alloys, Sn anodes for plating, Sn shot for gray iron and titanium alloy additions, Grade A and 99.99% Sn, Sn-base babbitts, 5% phosphor Sn, Pewter, Sn-base solders, Sn powder, Sn oxide powder, Sn granular. All types of Sn and Sn alloys for additions, alloying, casting... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Casting, Plating, Solder, Babbitt Alloys, Bronze Alloys
- Nonferrous: LowMelting; Tin
- Type: Non-ferrous
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
NITRONIC 50 Stainless Steel provides a combination of corrosion resistance and strength not found in any other commercial material available in its price range. This austenitic stainless has corrosion resistance greater than that provided by Types 316 and 316L, plus approximately twice the yield... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Marine; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Ferrous / Iron Based: Stainless
- Type: Metal; Ferrous / Iron Based
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy