Abrasive / Erosive Wear Protection Ingots and Casting Stock Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Wear Resistant (Co-Cr-W). Cobalt 6B is a cobalt based chromium, tungsten alloy for wear environments where seizing, galling and abrasion are present. 6B is resistant to seizing and galling and with its low coefficient of friction, allows sliding contact with other metals without damage by metal pick... [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Nonferrous: Cobalt; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Type: Metal; Non-ferrous
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Aluminum Master Alloys. with Beryllium, Boron, Boron-Titanium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lithium , Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel, Silicon, Titanium, Zinc. Belmont Aluminum Master Alloys are alloying elements manufactured from Aluminum and are combined with a high percentages of one or more elements. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant
- Nonferrous: Aluminum; Nickel
- Type: Non-ferrous
- Specifications: ICI, ASTM, or Other Casting Grade