Corrosion Resistant Ingots and Casting Stock Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
NITRONIC 50 Stainless Steel provides a combination of corrosion resistance and strength not found in any other commercial material available in its price range. This austenitic stainless has corrosion resistance greater than that provided by Types 316 and 316L, plus approximately twice the yield... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Austenitic
- Ferrous / Iron Based: Stainless
- Type: Metal; Ferrous / Iron Based
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Aluminum Alloys. Featuring all standard and special Al alloys —obsolete, prototype, custom customer specification, AA Specifications, small or large lots, Al-base master alloys. Although Aluminum is the third most abundant element in the Earth ’s crust (after oxygen and silicon), it is a... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
- Nonferrous: Aluminum
- Type: Non-ferrous
- Specifications: AA / IADS; ICI, ASTM, or Other Casting Grade