from Purity Casting Alloys Ltd.
We manufacture a wide variety of Sacrificial Anodes for shipyards, distributors & marinas from 0.5 lbs to 600 lbs providing cathodic corrosion protection for the marine environment. Purity Casting Alloys has been manufacturing Sacrificial Aluminum and Zinc Anodes since 1992. Our success in the... [See More]
- Specifications: MIL-SPEC / QQS; MIL-A-18001 & MIL-A-24779, ASTM-B-418-73, Type 1; ASTM / ASME
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
- Nonferrous: Aluminum
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: EN; MIL-SPEC / QQS; JIS; UNS; AMS 4909, 4924; MIL-T - 9046 & - 9047; AMS
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy
- Nonferrous: Titanium
- UNS Number: 54521