from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Significant resistance to reducing environments. This alloy also provides resistance to pure sulfuric acid and a number of non-oxidizing acids. Industry users like the resistance to a wide range of organic acids and the resistance to chloride-induced SCC. One of its advantages is the heat affected... [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS; ASME SB333, ASTM B333, ASME SB335, ASTM B335, ASME SB622, ASTM B622, ASME SB619, ASTM B619, ASME SB626, ASTM B626, ASME SB366, ASTM B366
- UNS Number: 10665
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-127
- UNS Number: 11000
- Type: Copper; PureUnalloyed
- Tempers & Finishes: H04, M20, M30, O60, OS050, H55, H58, H80, OS025
from Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
ATI is committed to delivering ATI 425 ® Alloy in a full range of product forms, including hot-rolled bar, extrusion billet, and ingot for casting. Preliminary tests of ATI 425 ® Alloy for hot rolled bar indicate tensile performance comparable to Ti-6Al-4V (6-4 titanium). Detailed specs... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; AMS 6946
- Width / OD: 1 to 3.25
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Features: Extruded; Wrought; Die / Cold Work; Heat Resistant; LightAlloy
from Eastern Alloys, Inc.
No. 2 is the only ZAMAK alloy which is used for gravity casting; mainly for metal forming dies or plastic injection tools. This alloy is sometimes referred to as Kirksite. For die casting, No. 2 offers the highest strength and hardness of the ZAMAK family. However, its high copper content (3%)... [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME
- Thickness: 1.5 to 18
- Type: Zinc; Alloy
- Width / OD: 2 to 22.8
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; EN; JIS; UNS; ASTM - B265, B337, B338, B348, B363, B381,B861 & B862
- UNS Number: 52400
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; PureUnalloyed
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature); Extruded (optional feature); Wrought (optional feature); Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Electric Arc Furnaced