Form Factor:Other Batch Controllers Datasheets
from Endress+Hauser, Inc.
Batch controller for the batching and dosing of mass and volume. The Batch Controller RA33 is designed to record flow and control output signals for valves and pumps to ensure the exact dosing of predefined batch quantities. The calculation is based on measuring the current rate of flow and then... [See More]
- Form Factor: Chassis; Wall/pipe/top-hat Rail
- Features: PC-Based
- Control: Limit
- Interface: Digital Front Panel; Computer Programmable; Network (optional feature)
from Florite International, Inc.
The 900 Series is an economic one loop microcomputer-based instrument incorporating user selectable digital and analog inputs, as well as analog and relay outputs. Other 900 Series features include .005% high accuracy PID, batch, and dose control functions. Additionally, the 900 Series encompasses... [See More]
- Form Factor: Board (optional feature); Chassis; Rack; Stand-Alone; Wall Mount
- Control: Limit; Linear; Feedforward; PID
- Controller Type: Laboratory; Level
- Features: PLC; Multi-Function; Datalogger; Is a Chart Recorder; Rate Indication/ Control; Totalizing (Length or Roll Diameter) Indication/ Control
from Mettler-Toledo, Inc.
The LYNXBATCH controller can withstand the toughest environments, making it ideal for the washdown, corrosion-protection and sanitation requirements of food, chemical, and pharmaceutical production environments. It also offers powerful control, with memory for 1000 recipe lines and 50 materials. It... [See More]
- Form Factor: Chassis; Harsh Enclosure
- Interface: Switches; Digital Front Panel; Network
- Features: Rate Indication/ Control
- Inputs: 8