from Advantage Engineering, Inc.
Water temperature control units circulate temperature stabilized water through the process for process temperature control. The temperature control range of this unit is 30 °F - 300 °F. A pump circulates water through the process. A heater and a cooling valve work together to control the... [See More]
- Type: Fieldbus / Network Input; Built-in SPI communications. ModbusTM and other interface methods are optional.
- Features: Rate Indication/ Control
- Control: Limit
- Form Factor: Stand-Alone
from Florite International, Inc.
General high performance universal process controller [See More]
- Type: DC Voltage Inputs; Current Loop (Transmitter) Excitation; Resistive/ Potentiometer Inputs; Switch / Relay Input; Frequency Inputs; Serial / Digital Input; Fieldbus / Network Input; Screw Terminal
- Control: Limit; Linear; Feedforward; PID
- Controller Type: Laboratory; Level
- Features: PLC; Multi-Function; Datalogger; Is a Chart Recorder; Rate Indication/ Control; Totalizing (Length or Roll Diameter) Indication/ Control