Network / Fieldbus Input Batch Controllers Datasheets
from Florite International, Inc.
The 900 Series is an economic one loop microcomputer-based instrument incorporating user selectable digital and analog inputs, as well as analog and relay outputs. Other 900 Series features include .005% high accuracy PID, batch, and dose control functions. Additionally, the 900 Series encompasses... [See More]
- Type: DC Voltage Inputs; Current Loop (Transmitter) Excitation; Resistive/ Potentiometer Inputs; Switch / Relay Input; Frequency Inputs; Serial / Digital Input; Fieldbus / Network Input; Screw Terminal
- Control: Limit; Linear; Feedforward; PID
- Controller Type: Laboratory; Level
- Features: PLC; Multi-Function; Datalogger; Is a Chart Recorder; Rate Indication/ Control; Totalizing (Length or Roll Diameter) Indication/ Control
from Mettler-Toledo, Inc.
The Q.iMPACT Matroller is embedded with predictive adaptive control algorithms that constantly update and predict the exact adjustment needed to yield the most precise material cutoff for every material transfer (ingredient addition). The Q.iMPACT matroller easily integrates with leading control... [See More]
- Type: Serial / Digital Input; Fieldbus / Network Input (optional feature)
- Features: Rate Indication/ Control
- Control: Limit
- Form Factor: Chassis; Harsh Enclosure