Industrial / Machinery Quality Registrars and Registration Services Datasheets
from DNV GL - Business Assurance North America
Thanks to the pressure from the industry on global trade and efforts within international standardization, manufacturers can now reduce their costs by testing and certifying their product once for a relatively large market and get acceptance in many countries. A key player for you can be DNV. DNV... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Energy; Building; Coatings; Food/Pharm; Microelectronics; ElectricalDist; Combustion; Hazardous; HealthCare; HVAC; Semiconductors; Industrial; Instruments; Marine; Materials; MotorControls; Nuclear; Packaging; Wireless; Rubber / Latex; ValvesPumps
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Consulting / Training; Registration; Pre-assessment / Gap Analysis
- Company Information: Having issued more than 70,000 certificates worldwide, DNV is one of the leading global providers of accredited managements system certification. We offer a broad portfolio of services within management system certification.
- Registrations / Certification Issued: ISO; RoHS; ISO/TS 16949:2002 ; ISO 14000; ISO 9001; TL 9000; ISO 13485/8; OHSAS 18001; RC 14001; AS9110/120 ISO 22000/10002 FSSC 22000
Intertek's comprehensive range of auditing and certification services ensure that your management systems are optimized to facilitate successful growth. Your product or service is only as good as the management system that supports it. At Intertek, we give you the tools you need to evaluate and... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Energy; Building; Food/Pharm; Microelectronics; ElectricalDist; Hazardous; HealthCare; HVAC; Semiconductors; Industrial; Marine; Materials; Packaging; Wireless; Rubber / Latex; Occupational Health and Safety; Green Services;
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Consulting / Training; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Registration; Pre-assessment / Gap Analysis; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Provide Standard Update Notices (SUN), Regulatory Updates to Conformity Assessment Programs
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Registrar's Certifications: International Federation of Inspection Agents (IFIA) Compliant