from CSA Group
As manufacturers of adhesive-type labels and polymeric materials, CSA Group testing & certification and standards solutions offer you a competitive advantage in the Canadian market. CSA marks demonstrate to manufacturers, retailers and regulators that your products meet applicable Canadian... [See More]
- Materials: Adhesives/Sealants; Chemicals; Coatings; Fuel Cell/Battery; Equipment; Products; Samples; Systems
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): NVLAP; NRTL; ANSI; SCC; IEC; IECEE; CEC; DOE IAS ASSE
- Company Information: Every day, CSA Group works with businesses, organizations and code authorities all around the world to help create a safer, more sustainable world for people and for business. From testing & certifying your products today for safety & performance requirements, to developing leading-edge, consensus-based standards to support tomorrow’s technology, we develop solutions that strive to promote safety to industry and society.
- Capabilities: Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Chemical Testing Services; Standards/Certification
from JG&A Metrology Center
JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. By utilizing our non-destructive Industrial CT Scanning Services, clients are able to drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs and analyze internal failures quickly and accurately in 3D. The NDT... [See More]
- Materials: Adhesives/Sealants; Ceramics; Composites; Concrete/Mortar; Fuel Cell/Battery; Metals; PCBs / Dioxins; Plastics; Polymers/Organics; Welds/Joints; Aluminum; Copper; Titanium; Magnesium
- Capabilities: Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Failure Analysis; Industrial Computed Tomography
- Company Information: JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services.
- Test Methods: NDT; X-ray Radiography; Industrial CT Scanning; 3D X-Ray
from Quantachrome Instruments
Quantachrome's Material Characterization Laboratory offers a very broad range of measurement services in support of research, production, and quality assurance requirements for catalysts, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, abrasives, desiccants, cements, powder metallurgy, carbon blacks, ferrites, toners... [See More]
- Materials: Ceramics; Concrete/Mortar; Fuel Cell/Battery; Inorganics; Metals; Nanomaterials; Paper; Plastics; Polymers/Organics; Powders; Sediment; Soil; Textiles; Wafers / Substrates; Catalysts; Ceramics; Porous Solids
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Services include measurement of surface area, pore size, pore volume, density, active metal area & dispersion, temperature programmed analyses of catalysts, and water sorption studies.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services
from Analytics Corporation
Analytics was founded in 1977 as an industrial hygiene laboratory. In the early '90s, Analytics' focus shifted to include both industrial hygiene and environmental testing. During the last 30 years, Analytics Corporation has been a division of Rohm & Haas, Roche Biomedical and LabCorp. Being... [See More]
- Materials: Air; Indoor Air; Asbestos; Chemicals; Gases; Hazardous Waste; Herbicides / Pesticides; Inorganics; Lead; Metals; Microbiological; PCBs / Dioxins; Petroleum; Solid Waste; Toxins / Restrictive Substances; Water; Drinking / Potable Water; Process Water; Volatiles / VOCs; Waste Water / Sludge; Metal Working Fluids
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): AIHA; NELAC
- Company Information: Analytics has been a major supplier of industrial hygiene and environmental testing services to Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and engineering firms since 1977.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Field Sampling; Industrial Hygiene; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; No Charge Loaner Pump Program
from Associated Polymer Labs, Inc.
Associated Polymer Labs, Inc. provides services that include new product development, competitor evaluation and de-formulation, materials identification, failure analysis, solving manufacturing problems, Quality Assurance Programs, small scale laboratory, pelletizing and extrusion, legal patent... [See More]
- Materials: Adhesives/Sealants; Composites; Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblock, etc.); Nanomaterials; Plastics; Polymers/Organics; Thin Films / Plating
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Failure Analysis; Chemical Testing Services; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials)
- Company Information: Associated Polymer Labs, Inc. provides rheology, analytical and laboratory services. Providing polymer analysis and testing, new product development, material evaluation, failure analysis, quality assurance programs and solving manufacturing problems.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; FDA; ISO
from West Penn Testing Group
West Penn Testing Group Spectrochemical and Material Evaluation Labs are certified to ISO 9000:2009 and ISO 17025:2005 for inorganic elemental and trace analysis of ceramics, refractories, glass, composites, ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys. A variety of instrument techniques are utilized... [See More]
- Materials: Ceramics; Chemicals; Coatings; Concrete/Mortar; Inorganics; Lead; Metals; Powders; Welds/Joints; Inorganic Analysis Metals/Alloys Refractory
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; A2LA
- Company Information: WPTG offers independent testing services for industries utilizing ceramics, refractories, glass or metals including chemical analysis, material evaluation and failure analysis. We are committed to providing the level of service and accuracy you need.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Delivery / Courier; Sample Retention