AOAC Analytical Laboratory Services Datasheets
from Chemir Analytical Services
Locations in Missouri and Michigan [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AOAC; ASTM; EPA; NIOSH; OEM; RoHS
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Independent problem-solving laboratory offers chemical analysis, deformulation, failure analysis, contaminant/materials identification, expert witness services. Support for polymers, plastics, packaging, personal care, coatings, food/beverage,& more.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Failure Analysis; Chemical Testing Services; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Waste Characterization; Deformulation (Reverse Engineering)
from TÜV Rheinland
TÜVRheinland® delivers premier independent testing, assessment, and certification services to help companies gain access into global markets. Boasting an international network across six continents, the company's in-country experts ease the path to compliance with cost-effective pricing and quick... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AIHA; AOAC; ASME; ASTM; AWS; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIOSH; NIST; OEM; RoHS; NVLAP
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; A2LA; NVLAP; NRTL
- Company Information: As an international service group,TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. we document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Bioanalytical Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Field Sampling; Failure Analysis; Chemical Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Toxicity / Reactivity; Waste Characterization; FCC