Acoustic Microscopy (SAM) Analytical Laboratory Services Datasheets
from E-Labs, Inc.
E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 70 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries. [See More]
- Test Methods: SAM; Mechanical Testing; NDT; Property Testing; Thermal Analysis; UV / Vis Spectroscopy
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 17025
- Company Information: E-Labs offers climatic, salt fog, altitude, acoustic noise, vibration, thermal shock, temperature, product, and humidity testing, military and environmental simulation. They offer state of the art facilities and personnel with over 40 years of experience.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Field Sampling; Failure Analysis; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Report Preparation; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation
from Element Materials Technology
Information you can trust is critical to your process and your products. Element engineers, chemists, and materials experts provide you with important data about your materials and products, so that you can make informed decisions. Element provides quality support for every kind of industry with... [See More]
- Test Methods: AA; SAM; AES; Chemical Extraction; Chromatography; Combustion; Diffraction; ICP / LA-ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Mass Spec / RGA; Mechanical Testing; Metallography/Microscopy; NDT; OES; Property Testing; SEM; Sieve; Thermal Analysis; Trace Element Detection; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; Wet Chemical Analysis; XRF; X-ray Radiography
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 17025; A2LA; NVLAP; NADCAP; CPSC
- Company Information: Element scientists, engineers, and technicians test each sample efficiently and accurately, using agency and client-approved methods. Clients gain essential information that adds value to all phases of their products lifecycle.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Field Sampling; Failure Analysis; Chemical Testing Services; Geotechnical; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Stack Emissions or Opacity Testing; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Toxicity / Reactivity; Experimental Mechanics
from Insight Analytical Labs, Inc.
As a leading provider of electronics failure analysis services for over twenty years, Insight Analytical Labs can help transform your defects, rejects, and malfunctions into a valuable source of learning. With extensive experience in many facets of the microelectronics industry, our adaptable,... [See More]
- Test Methods: SAM; Diffraction; NDT; SEM
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Company Information: Insight Analytical Labs, Inc. is a Leading Electronics Failure Analysis CompanySpecializing in Semiconductors, Circuit Boards, Electrical, and Integrated Circuits.
- Capabilities: Failure Analysis
from Oneida Research Services, Inc.
Locations in New York, USA and Nice, France [See More]
- Test Methods: SAM; AES; Chromatography; Hermeticity Testing; ICP / LA-ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Mass Spec / RGA; Mechanical Testing; Metallography/Microscopy; NDT; SEM; Trace Element Detection; X-ray Radiography
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): Military / DOD
- Company Information: ORS offers a variety of analytical techniques to maintain and improve the quality of aerospace, automotive, telecom, medical and defense electronic components. Analytical services include IVA/RGA, FTIR, GC/MS, C-SAM, FeSEM, SEM/EDS, Auger, X-ray, ICP/MS.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Failure Analysis; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; Destructive Physical Analysis