SDWA Analytical Laboratory Services Datasheets
from Analytics Corporation
Analytics was founded in 1977 as an industrial hygiene laboratory. In the early '90s, Analytics' focus shifted to include both industrial hygiene and environmental testing. During the last 30 years, Analytics Corporation has been a division of Rohm & Haas, Roche Biomedical and LabCorp. Being... [See More]
- Test Methods: AA; Chromatography; ICP / LA-ICP; SDWA; TCLP; Trace Element Detection; UV / Vis Spectroscopy
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): AIHA; NELAC
- Company Information: Analytics has been a major supplier of industrial hygiene and environmental testing services to Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and engineering firms since 1977.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Field Sampling; Industrial Hygiene; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; No Charge Loaner Pump Program
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk byproviding a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party metallurgicaltesting, nonmetallic analysis, environmental analytical, toxicity andengineering services. Analytical Laboratory services within our network... [See More]
- Test Methods: Ash Testing; AA; Chemical Extraction; Chromatography; Combustion; Diffraction; ICP / LA-ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Mass Spec / RGA; Mechanical Testing; Metallography/Microscopy; OES; Property Testing; SDWA; SEM; Thermal Analysis; TCLP; Trace Element Detection; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; Wet Chemical Analysis; XRF; PCR
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): State; Military / DOD; ISO 17025; NELAP; A2LA; NADCAP; ITAR Compliant Materials Laboratories
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party metallurgical testing, nonmetallic analysis, environmental analytical, toxicity and engineering services.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Field Sampling; Failure Analysis; Chemical Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Delivery / Courier; Sample Retention; Stack Emissions or Opacity Testing; Standards/Certification; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Toxicity / Reactivity; Waste Characterization; SACMA