Waste Characterization Analytical Laboratory Services Datasheets
from Integrity Testing Laboratory Inc.
ITL is located in Markham, Ontario close to all major highways and airports [See More]
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Failure Analysis; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Waste Characterization
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2000; Customer Accredited
- Company Information: ITL provides a wide range of different services, failure analysis, reverse engineering as well as contract R&D and development projects.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; OEM; RoHS; Customer Approved
from NanoSafe, Inc.
NanoSafe, Inc. can assist your nanotech organization in all aspects of environmental health and safety. Our services include: Nanoinformatics. Nanomaterial Characterization. Stewardship Program Development. Process Safety Assessment. Nano Waste Management. Workplace Monitoring. Toxicology and... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Field Sampling; Chemical Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Industrial Hygiene; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Toxicity / Reactivity; Waste Characterization
- Materials: Ceramics; Chemicals; Coatings; Composites; Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblock, etc.); Nanomaterials; Polymers/Organics; Powders; Sediment; Soil
- Company Information: NanoSafe, Inc. helps organizations manage nanotechnology environmental health and safety (EHS) risks. We support clients throughout industry, state and federal government agencies, and university laboratories by providing third-party testing and verification services, nanoinformatics tools, nanomaterial synthesis and characterization services, nanotechnology safety products, and contract research.
- Test Methods: ICP / LA-ICP; SEM; Sieve; Spectroradiometric; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; Atomic Force Microscopy
from TÜV Rheinland
TÜVRheinland® delivers premier independent testing, assessment, and certification services to help companies gain access into global markets. Boasting an international network across six continents, the company's in-country experts ease the path to compliance with cost-effective pricing and quick... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Bioanalytical Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Field Sampling; Failure Analysis; Chemical Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Toxicity / Reactivity; Waste Characterization; FCC
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; A2LA; NVLAP; NRTL
- Company Information: As an international service group,TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. we document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AIHA; AOAC; ASME; ASTM; AWS; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIOSH; NIST; OEM; RoHS; NVLAP